Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where's the beef-like taco filling product?

Hey, check it out - I'm a blogger on TWO blogs now!  I know, I know.  Don't pretend like you're not impressed.

Plants & Animals is the Denver vegan activism group I'm involved with, and IT'S AWESOME.  We do a monthly vegan community dinner called Chomp, which has been my first experience cooking for ~100 people.  Professional catering business, here I come!  JK, I need to work for actual money at the moment.  We also do monthly carrotmobs to support local vegan-friendly businesses, coordinated protests and campaigns, and other vegan outreach and activism.

So go check out my first post, Where's the beef-like taco filling product?, on the P&A blog.  It's insanely long.  Future posts will emphasize brevity over my need to ramble in order to fill the vacancy of self-importance inside me.  Promise!



The interwebs were all atwitter Monday with reports of a class-action lawsuit brought against Taco Bell by an Alabama law firm because “[t]he meat mixture sold by Taco Bell restaurants contains binders and extenders and does not meet the minimum requirements set by the U.S. Department of Agriculture to be labeled as ‘beef.’”


IKR?  No no, go ahead and finish laughing.  I’ll wait.
...
Read more at www.plantsanimals.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hits